This event is INVITE ONLY; to attend in person or to view the webinar, please contact Dr. Court Sandau to request an invitation. Space is limited.
With 80% of people being visual learners, the overall theme of the talks is very relevant: how to visualize your large amounts of data and use proper science and visuals to reduce liability.;
There are six 30 min presentations expected. Topics to be covered include:
- Don’t be scared of science or data, it will set you free. How to use, visualize and communicate complex science to influence people by Court Sandau(Chemistry Matters Inc. and Statvis Analytics Inc.)
- Saving money on small contaminated site projects, even small sites provide significant savings if you apply the right analysis, guidelines and visualizations by Paul Fuellbrandt (Statvis Analytics Inc.)
- Keep your investigations on track with fundamental chemistry knowledge with a talk entitled: What surprises hide within your environmental data?, by Phil Richards (Chemistry Matters Inc.)
- The next dimension – using advanced analytical, getting more data to fingerprint contentious sites, by Lisa Kates (Chemistry Matters Inc.)
- Data science is coming, are you ready for it?; Making sense and visualizations of your big data sets and the tools developed by Statvis, by Khalid Lemzouji (Statvis Analytics Inc.)
- Significantly reducing liability and unnecessary remediation by identifying natural elevated salinity on your sites, by Lacey Harbicht (Chemistry Matters Inc.)
If you have a colleague that might be interested, please let us know so we can send them a personalized invitation to this invite only event.