Chemistry Matters provided an all-day seminar on legal sampling in Alberta, Canada.
- Date: March 23rd, 2016
- Location: Alberta, Canada
On March 23rd, 2016, Dr. Court Sandau and the CMI team provided an all-day seminar on legal sampling.
Topics included, but are not limited to…
- Field Analytical Chemistry
- Sampling Techniques
- Methods, Tools and Equipment for Sampling
- Legal Sampling Requirements
- Importance of Documentation and Field Notetaking
- Chain of Custody
- Case Studies
[The seminar] was really great, and I definitely learned loads, especially on being mindful of legality when sampling and [creating] documentation.
I appreciate that Court has field, lab and court experience. He provides great insight for regulators.